What is Affirm?
Affirm (formerly known as PayBright) is one of Canada’s leading installment payment platform, providing shoppers with buy now, pay later solutions at their favourite retailers, both in-store and online.
By selecting Affirm as a payment method at check-out, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately, while spreading their payments over time.
Shop at your favourite stores that offer Affirm and select us as your payment option at checkout.
Use your mobile phone number and email to set up your Affirm plan within 60 seconds. Subject to credit approval.
Confirm your payment plan and then you’re done! Enjoy your purchase today and break up the cost.
What Furniture Can I Buy on a Payment Plan?
Payment plans for furniture have become increasingly popular in recent years. A payment plan allows you to make payments on your furniture over time, rather than paying for it all at once. This can be a great way to manage your finances. Here's some of the furniture you can purchase on a payment plan:
- Counter tables, bar tables, dining tables and islands
- Dining chairs, side chairs, arm chairs and lounge chairs
- Bar stools, counter stools and benches
- Shelving units, media units, buffets and sideboards
- Sofas, loveseats and sectional sofas
- Coffee tables, side tables, end tables and console tables
- Office chairs and desks
- Beds, dressers and nightstands
- Outdoor patio furniture, outdoor chairs and outdoor tables
Yes. You’ll need:
● To be the legal age of majority in the province or territory in which you reside
● To be a resident of Canada
● A Canadian bank account or Visa/Mastercard debit card (Your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo). Available payment methods may vary depending on the payment plan selected.
● An SMS-capable Canadian phone number and an email address
● To meet the minimum cart size required to use Affirm as a payment option at checkout
If your basket is eligible for monthly payments with Affirm, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent a one-time SMS password to confirm your identity. You’ll then enter a few details for an instant decision. If you’re approved, you will have the option to set up your repayment method with Affirm and accept the terms of your payment plan.
Unfortunately, Affirm is not able to provide payment plans to every applicant. This could be due to the information on your credit file, or because Affirm was not able to verify your identity or your payment method.
Affirm currently accepts pre-authorized debits from your Canadian bank account or a debit card. Available payment methods may vary depending on the payment plan selected. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
Purchases made using Affirm are subject to DesignRepublic’s standard return policy. Any returns will be processed by DesignRepublic, and your Affirm balance will be reduced, cancelled, or refunded accordingly. If the DesignRepublic has provided a refund to you via a gift card, you must still continue repaying your installment plan in full. For information on
returns, review DesignRepublic’s return policy here.
Disclosure: If you finance your purchase with Affirm Inc., and one or more items in your order has an extended ship date, your loan payment(s), including interest, may be due before you receive your purchase.