The Beaches Pillow by Persnickety Design
- Great Shipping Rates
Throw pillows are designed by local Toronto artist Peggy McEwen.
- Pillow slips are 18"x 18" with zipper opening
- Slips are satin microfiber, with zipper opening
- Inserts are beautiful synthetic down (hypoallergenic)
- Wash inside out in cold water and lay flat to dry
Need your DesignRepublic furniture order delivered? No problem! We can make that happen whether you live locally in the Greater Toronto Area, in Southern Ontario, or anywhere in Canada. Contact us for shipping to the United States. Our shipping program is pretty simple and is based on where you live and the value in your shopping cart.
Shipping & Delivery Options
- Free - 190 Norseman Street, Etobicoke
- We’ll contact you with details once your order is ready to pickup
- First point of off load (end of driveway or lobby)
- Item(s) will not be brought into home
- Please see Order Tracking below for more information on curbside delivery outside of Toronto and the GTA
In Home Delivery*
- An appointment will be scheduled with our DesignRepublic team. A three hour window will be provided for the selected delivery date.
- Item(s) are brought into your home*
- Item(s) will be unpackaged and assembled*
- All wrappings and garbage will be taken with the delivery team*
- This service is not available for customers outside the GTA. If you're outside of Toronto and the GTA and would like In Home Delivery please contact us for a quote.
Shipping & Delivery Rates
- Rugs: Free standard curbside shipping and delivery across Canada**
- Additional delivery charges may apply to remote areas.
|Ship to Location||Shopping Cart Total (subtotal in your cart)|
|$0 - $199||$200 - $999||$1,000+|
||$125 Curbside Delivery
$140 In Home Delivery*
|Greater Toronto Area (GTA)||$25||
$190 In Home Delivery*
|$150 Curbside Delivery
$190 In Home Delivery*
|Ontario (Outside GTA)||$35||$150 Curbside Delivery||$300 Curbside Delivery|
|Alberta||$40||$150 Curbside Delivery||$300 Curbside Delivery|
|British Columbia||$40||$200 Curbside Delivery||$350 Curbside Delivery|
|Manitoba||$35||$150 Curbside Delivery||$300 Curbside Delivery|
|New Brunswick||$35||$150 Curbside Delivery||$300 Curbside Delivery|
|Newfoundland & Labrador||$40||$250 Curbside Delivery||$350 Curbside Delivery|
|Nova Scotia||$35||$200 Curbside Delivery||$300 Curbside Delivery|
|Prince Edward Island||$40||$200 Curbside Delivery||$300 Curbside Delivery|
|Quebec||$35||$100 Curbside Delivery||$300 Curbside Delivery|
|Saskatchewan||$40||$250 Curbside Delivery||$350 Curbside Delivery|
Contact us for shipping estimates outside Canada or special situations.
*Please note, In Home Delivery is not available for beds.
**Rugs over 8' long will be shipped folded in a box not rolled up and should be taken out of the box asap to lay flat and let the crease settle out.
Order Tracking - Outside of Toronto and the GTA
All small parcels will be shipped as soon as they are available. A tracking number will be provided, please allow 5 - 7 business days for delivery.
Please note that our logistical partners deliver Monday to Friday during regular business hours (between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. local time).
All large furniture items (such as beds and sofas) will be delivered by freight using DesignRepublic’s logistical partners. Delivery timelines will vary depending on your location, however, please allow a minimum 1 - 2 weeks for delivery once the item(s) have left our warehouse. You will receive an email to confirm shipment.
Please note you are responsible for bringing all item(s) into your home and assembling if required.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my furniture piece does not fit?
You are responsible for making sure your furniture will fit into your home. This includes but is not limited to doorways, hallways, stairs and elevators.
If your item does not fit you will be charged $65 for a return / refused item.
Can my old furniture be removed?
If you are in Toronto or the GTA, yes. There is a $75 fee and items must be under 100 lbs. Please contact us if you like this added to your order.
What happens if the item I ordered is backordered?
In some cases, shipping may be postponed due to a lack of product availability. Items that are on backorder will be shipped when they are received in stock. In the event of any delay, we will notify you by email.
Can I ship internationally?
Delivery is only available within Canada. Only customers with a Canadian shipping address can purchase from this website.
Contact us for international shipping.
What is our refund policy?
We do not provide refunds. You can find more information on our full policy here.